This would be some small tips but may help to change how you experience every day a lot. I guess that is because of several reasons listed below:
– Firstly, it can be seen that your bra may be not the same size and shape as the first time you wear it since its low quality fabric. Good fabrics to make bra should not be types that is easy to get shrinkage. Low stable fabric is neither good for bra. Keep in mind the difference between “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage”.“stretchy” reflect how you bra get back to their original size and shape after shrinking or stretching. It means the stability of your bra in its original size. While, “Shrinkage” maintains the bra smaller thant its original shape and size.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, you could compare its with other kind of fabrics. It’s easy to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, You may not relize that but your size may have changed. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. If yes, You could balance it or if you love your new size, refresh yourself with some new pairs of bra.
– Thirdly,i guess that there is something to do with how you measure your size.
It’s essential to start with the part of bra that bring you discomfort. The discomfort may comes as the feeling that it’s too tight or too loose.Some common signs that can be seen are: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Let me list out here some steps that you could take to get rid of it
– There are 3 measurements that you need to take: strap, cup and band..
+ Firstly, Start with your band: measure around the bottom of the band, directly under your bust. The measuring tape should be level and very snug and your body should be totally relax. Take note for nearest whole number as a round. Add four inches and five inchies if it is even or odd respectively to get your band your band size.
+ Secondly, take your cup measurement. Measure your bust with a tape rounding around your chest at the nipple level. Take the nearest whole number too.Don’t forget to check the distance between 2 cups. I think you could easily compare it with your old bra.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. It is simply the difference between your bust and your band. And get your cup size with the following exchange:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, your bra size should be 33C if your band measurement is 33 inches and your cup size is C .There is no difficulty here, isn’t it?
– Check your old one: so if there is no change in your body, the change must come from your bra. a good idea is that you could compare the measurements of a bra when you have just bought it and after time using it.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Choose branded products to avoid error in parameter of the realy products. i means the error in parameter of the products arised in industrial production.
+ Pay attention to the purpose of wearing that bra: adjust the measurement of bra as per your purpose ( sport bra, sleep bra, beacwear bra…).
Hope that my guides help your online shopping is much easier